- A wallet for the specific coin that you want to start mining.
- A good miner that is specially built for mining. The days when your own household computer was good enough are over.
- A good, and most of all, reliable internet connection.
- A good location. The miners can get very hot and can make a lot of noise. It is therefore not a good idea to do the mining in your living room. The best location is a cellar, attic, or shed. For the same reason, you will also need a cooling system, such as a fan or an air conditioner. It is important to keep your equipment cool.
- A reliable mining pool. It is advisable to become a member of an online mining pool. This is a pool that is mining the same crypto coin you are. By joining an online mining pool, you will ensure a more stable income.
- A good exchange, When you want to sell the crypto coins, you must be a member of an online exchange where you can sell your mined coins. And most importantly: you have to enjoy mining and be curious about how it all works.
As you can see, the difficulty of mining continues to increase and the only way to keep up is by constantly teaching yourself how you can improve your miners. You can think of it as a sport: the person who works the hardest ultimately achieves the best result.