If warranties are applied to products, the following will apply. 123Miners guarantees that the sold product meets the agreement, that it will function without defects and that it is suitable for the use that the buyer intends to make of it. This manufacturer’s warranty applies for a period of 180 days after receipt of the item purchased by the buyer, unless stated otherwise.
The intended warranty extends between the seller and buyer to create such a risk division that the consequences of an infringement of a warranty is always fully at the expense and risk of seller and that seller can never rely on Article 6:75 DCC with respect to an infringement of a warranty. That provided in the previous sentence also applies if the infringement was known to the buyer or could have been known by doing an investigation.
The guarantee named does not apply when the defect has arisen as a result of inexpert or improper use or when – without permission – buyer or third parties have made changes or have tried to make changes or have used the purchased item for purposes for which it is not intended.
If the warranty provided by the seller concerns an item produced by a third party, the warranty is limited to the guarantee that is provided by the producer. This takes effect from the moment of shipment.
The warranty expires if you have done the following:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- Damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- Damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- Damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- Alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorised service facilities;
- Products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than us, associated partners or authorised service facilities;
- Counterfeit products;
- Damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- Damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- Failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by us;
- Hash boards or chips are burnt;
- Water/ humility damage;
- You have removed and/or replaced elements yourself without consultation;
- Poor power supply, lightning or excessive voltage.