Simple steps to fix the IP address of a mining machine in bulk.
We recommend using the APMinerTool to batch configuring miners’ IP.
- Software download link: https://www.antpool.com/download.htm?m=tools
* Important: APMinerTool software may be deleted by some antivirus software (Velvet) by mistake after downloading and unpacking, you need to add trust in the antivirus software. After unpacking the file, double-click APMinerTool.exe in the folder to open it.
There are two situations:
- Scenario: 120 machines on the shelf
- Requirement: set fixed IPs in the order of mining machine placement
Ⅰ. The mining machine automatically obtains the IP address and the need to set the IP address conflict: such as the mining machine automatically obtains the range of 1-120 and set the fixed IP needs to 1-120 range (fixed 1-120 is to facilitate subsequent operations and maintenance), the software will show occupancy. To solve this problem, perform the following steps.
1. Open the APMinerTool 1.05 software and click on the “设置固定IP” option at the top left of the software.
2. Click the “+” on the left side of the software, fill in the bulk fill range of 121-250 above the “+” , subnet mask, gateway and DNS accordingly.
3. Click the “+” on the left side of the software continuously to add the IP segment 1-120 that the miner has automatically obtained, click 120 times. (If necessary, the added IP can be modified by double-clicking)
4. Click “批量填充” at the top right of the software after adding. 5. Click “配置矿机” at the top right of the software to fix the miner IP to between 121-250. (The purpose of the above operation is to prevent the IP from being occupied by the staggered settings of 1-120)
6. After fixing the mining machine IP to 121-250 in batch, click on the left side of the software – No. to delete all the IPs on the original page.
7. Click “开始监听” at the top right of the software.
8. Press the IP key from the first mining machine on the shelf, then the software will pop up “当前检测到的IP为XXX，是否加入到设置队列中” click “确定” to add the machine to the setup queue.
9. Press the miner IP key in the order of placement, and each one needs to wait for the pop-up “是否加入到设置队列中“, click “确定” before pressing the next miner, to avoid some miners skip and not join the setup queue.
10. Fill in the Bulk Fill Range option with 1-120, subnet mask, gateway and DNS accordingly.
11. Click “批量填充” at the top right of the software.
12. Click “配置矿机” at the top right of the software to fix the miner’s IP to 1-120 in order.
Ⅱ. No conflict between the IP address automatically obtained by the miner and the IP address to be set: If the DHCP range 121-250 has been set in the router, it will not be occupied when setting 1-120, so you can start the operation directly from steps 7-12.