Bitmain L7 9050Mh
Model L7 from Bitmain mining Scrypt algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 9050Mh for a power consumption of 3425W.
Why order on 123Miners?
Fast & Secure order process.
Shipped within 5 business days.
Always the latest prices & availability, request a quote today.
If we don’t deliver, what is agreed up on, we will refund 100% of your money back. No questions asked!
You have not viewed any product yet.
Bitmain L7 9050Mh specifications:
- Power consumption: 3425 Watt
- Hashing algorithm: Scrypt algorithm
- Hash rate: 9050Mh/s
- All machines include associated power supply
|Size||195 x 290 x 370mm|
|Temperature||5 – 45 °C|
|Humility||5 – 95 %|
Our 1 2 3 process
- Select your product(s)
- Request a Quote
- Approve or Reject our Quote -> Or on custom order PO needs to be signed.
- Complete payment
- Order confirmation -> If an order is confirmed we will refund the money within 48 hours.
- Receive your order
- In-stock models are processed within 2-5 days after confirmation of payment.
- We will provide you with a tracking number within 24-48 hours once the goods have shipped from our warehouse.
- Usually, shipment takes 5-10 business days to reach the destination anywhere in the world from our warehouses.
- Delivered worldwide via respected logistical partners.
- We will notify you of all updates about your order via email and Chat.
Tax & Custom Duties
- We provide DDP (door to door) service and DDU to the USA, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Russia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, and some other countries. This service may require additional charges. For DDP service buyers need to request manually by Chat.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL, FedEx, GLs or UPS.
- Delivery with signature required.
- Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, Wire transfer, and more, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods. Important: Payments in Crypto are accepted, however, all refunds will be done in FIAT currency.
Crypto mining is a process that allows you to use specialized hardware or software to generate new crypto coins. Crypto miners help verify transactions on the blockchain, and in return they are rewarded with cryptocurrency incentives, enabling them to earn passive income.
Although cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin have a fixed total supply, not all bitcoins that will ever exist are already on the market. New coins are being added to the circulating supply gradually, and mining Bitcoin is a process in which people compete to solve complicated math equations in order to gain new coins.
At first, people could mine all cryptocurrencies using a normal computer or laptop. Although you can still mine some coins on your PC, nowadays most cryptocurrencies require specialized hardware called “crypto miners” or “mining rigs” to mine them.
Mining rigs are powerful machines built with multiple GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Specialized crypto mining companies own dedicated cryptocurrency mining facilities that host hundreds of crypto miners, but many people are also able to make a profit by owning just a single mining rig in their homes.
However, it’s worth noting that crypto miners require a lot of electric energy to function. Because of that, mining cryptocurrency is not feasible for anyone – in order to truly profit from it, you need to live in a country with cheap electric energy, or you must have access to a source of renewable energy such as wind turbines or solar panels.
For many crypto skeptics, the high energy consumption of crypto mining is an argument against cryptocurrencies in general. However, over 80% of cryptocurrency mining is done using green energy sources, which makes crypto mining one of the most eco-friendly industries in the world.
It’s also worth noting that not all cryptocurrencies can be mined – you can only mine coins built with the Proof of Work (PoW) algorithm, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Monero (XMR). Cryptocurrencies that utilize the Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm cannot be mined.
Please read before ordering.
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases on 123Miners.com
- If you are a beginner in crypto mining, please read our Education & Information page and download the beginners guide.
- The prices of miners and profitability of mining can vary from day to day depending on market behavior and crypto value.
- In our opinion you should consider only Self mining, if you have favorable conditions (Like low energy costs and low starting costs) or have the goal to operate more that 0.5 MW of miners. In any other case we recommend considering starting with “Cloud Mining“.
- All brand new miners has 180 days of Manufacturer warranty, unless stated otherwise. Also read “Warranty“
- Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of problem through team viewer.
Our commitment is transparent, quick and personal communication. For visitors we aim to respond within 24 hours. For our clients and partners we aim to respond within 4 hours.
Please use the self service before contacting us by Chat.