But only start crypto mining under the following conditions:
- Make sure you have a stable energy price below $0,05 cents per Kwh for the next 3 years.
- Make sure your operational costs don’t exceed $0,015 cents per Kwh for the next 3 years.
- Buy miners during a crypto winter as they tend to be 30-60% cheaper. Another benefit is that in a crypto winter the hash rate drops.
- Have a clear strategy and plan to reduce costs, improve profitability and utilize tax, carbon credits, or ESG benefits where possible.
- If you are selecting a colocation location we recommend not paying more than $0,075 cents per KWH for the next 3 years.
- If possible select Immersion cooling over Air Cooling.